This page contains information about what information we or third parties can receive when you use our Site. We hope that this information will help you make informed decisions regarding the information you provide to us about yourself.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you agree to this policy. If you do not agree with this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site after making changes to this policy will be considered as your acceptance of these changes.
How we use the information we collect
Core may collect and use personal information from users for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. The information you provide helps us respond to customer requests more effectively;
- To personalize user experience. We can use the information to determine which of the visitors to the Site is most interested in the services and resources provided on our Site;
- To improve our Site. We may use the feedback you provide to improve our products and services;
- To process payments. We can use information about users when placing an order for making payments and only for this. We do not share this information with third parties, except when necessary for the provision of services;
- To send users information that they have agreed to receive on topics that we think will be interesting to them;
- To send periodic emails that may include company news, updates, information about products and services; etc. If the user would like to refuse to receive emails, we include a detailed description of the instructions on how to unsubscribe at the bottom of each email, or the user can contact us through our Site.